Friday, September 30, 2011

Definition of Service In a Retail Store Business

In a business , service is the main thing in the survival of a business. A good service that the customer pampering will make customers more loyal to products owned by a company. "Every businesses is a service business", it is a sentence that indicates that virtually all forms of business must prioritize the best service to its customers. So what is a good service?
Based on the satisfaction obtained by the customer, then customer service is divided into three forms, namely:

1. Standard Service
 

at this stage of service from a company in this example, a store clerk as a deputy clerk was limited to the hospitality in serving customers. Staring at the customer, smile, and say hello to the customers, it is standard to do the ambassadors company when customers visiting his shop.


2. Excellent service
 

At this stage, the service is not only limited to the staring, smile, and say hello to customers, but has a steps in helping customers to fulfill her desire. At this stage the parameters of the sales have started to be used. Services will be considered excellent when the salesperson can convert the help to customers into sales transactions. Service is excellent when the clerks helps customers, then customers who initially do not plan to purchase, changes their mind to buy, customers who originally bought only one product then add more product into two, three, or more. That's called excellent service.


3. Service Beyond Excellent Service

 
This stage is the most perfect stage in the stages of customer service. At this stage it is not just a sales transaction is a parameter, but how so customers can shop at his place again at a later time. Parameters? Of course! Judging from the number of times customers visit and shop at stores within a certain time. Service at this stage requires a clerk to perform customer service is not solely the obligation of work, but has become a genuine character and attitude to try to help with customers, so customers will be happy to visit and shop again at a later time. In other words, at this stage, customer loyalty is a thing to find.


Each shops is very eager to have as many loyal customers. And the opportunity to gain customer loyalty occurs when a salesperson, salesman who can provide services and assistance to customers sincerely. Customer loyalty is created when your shop can serve and communicate its customers by using a heart!

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer in August 2010. A valuable friend told me about Dr. Itua Herbal Center in West Africa. She gave me her phone number and email address. I quickly contacted him to guarantee that his herbal medicines will heal my cancer and I will heal forever I said OK.I ask him what is the healing process, he asks me to pay the fees I did and within 7 working days he sent me the herbal medicine and then he asked me I told my friend Gomez about the herbal drug so that he gave me to go and drink it.So after drinking for two weeks, I was cured, I am so grateful and I promise that I will do it I recommend to anyone who has cancer and that that I am doing. Herbal medicine Dr. Itua makes me believe that there is hope for people with Parkinson's disease, schizophrenia, cancer, scoliosis, bladder cancer, colorectal cancer, breast cancer and breast cancer. kidney cancer. , Leukemia, lung cancer, skin cancer, uterine cancer, prostate cancer Fibromyalgia, a
    Fibrodysplasia Syndrome, Epilepsy,Sclerosis sickness, Dupuytren's Disease, Diabetes, Celiac Disease, Angiopathy, Ataxia, Arthritis, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Alzheimer's Disease, Lupus, Adrenocortic Carcinoma.Asthma, Allergic Diseases.HIV Help, HIV Aids, Herpes, Disease Chronic inflammatory, Memory disorder,
    Here is his contact information ...... [Email ... drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com. Whatsapp ... + 2348149277967]

    ReplyDelete